The way our cellar door operates has had to change to manage the new restrictions put in place to adhere to the Victorian Government’s COVID Rules. We are have been evolving things as we go so that we are able to balance being COVID Safe with demand while continuing to offer our take on a cellar door experience. We are open Friday – Sunday from 11am – 5pm.
What’s on offer:
- Wine Tasting from $10 (45 mins)
- Taste of East Gippsland Experience – a curated food and wine tasting showcasing some of our favourite food from the region built around our Single Block wines $65 for two (45 mins).
- Drinks on the Deck – enjoy a glass of our wine on the deck while taking the views over to the vineyard or down the Mitchel River Valley with a Taste of East Gippsland Platter. We also have a selection of local beers if wine is not your thing (up to 2hrs).
- The number of guests in our tasting room is strictly limited to no more than 4 groups of up to 6 people (excluding take away sales).
- If you just want to enjoy a glass of wine and take in the view book a table on the deck – they can fit up to 8 people.
- Bookings are strongly recommended our space is limited and fills up quickly.
- To be COVID Safe, tastings will be seated and a little more self directed.
- All guests will be required to provide contact details upon entry to our tasting room to support contact tracing.
- We prefer everyone to use a contactless payment method.
- If anyone in your group is showing signs of illness on the day, we ask that you return to visit us another time.
- Retail sales are still fine without a booking
Email email@example.com for bookings