The way our cellar door operates has had to change to manage the new restrictions put in place to adhere to the Victorian Government’s CoVID-19 Rules. As we are limited to 12 people in the cellar door at any time we are open for wine tastings and retail sales Friday to Sunday 11am – 5pm. Unfortunately we will not have any tables on the deck to ensure that we are able to continue to offer the same level of service while maintaining cleaning and sanitising protocols.
For those of you looking to come out to enjoy a glass of wine and take in the views across to the vineyard, unfortunately it is not something we are able to accommodate at this point. We can’t wait to welcome you all back for the full Lightfoot & Sons experience once social distancing has been lifted.
For the tastings these are the specifics:
- The number of guests in our tasting room is strictly limited to 12.
- Bookings are strongly recommended as once the tastings are booked so you aren’t disappointed if you walk in to a full tasting room.
- Tastings will be seated.
- Tasting appointments are limited to 45 minutes.
- All guests will be required to provide contact details upon entry to our tasting room to support contact tracing.
- We prefer everyone to use a contactless payment method.
- If anyone in your group is showing signs of illness on the day, we ask that you return to visit us another time.
- Maximum of 6 people per booking.
- Retail sales are still fine without a booking
Email email@example.com for bookings